Today Adam talks about the hated Sporting Purposes Exemption.
CORRECTION: At 4:14-4:35 it says “FBI DETERMINED”. The ATF was the agency that determined it, not the FBI.
———————————————— Today's Partners:
• Visit Lasermax! https://goo.gl/E3fLG2
• Get 15% OFF at Patriot Patch! Use Code "TGC": https://goo.gl/1OWfnU
• Buy from Amazon - http://amzn.to/2kE8UBq
• TGC Shirts and Patches at TGCGear: https://goo.gl/Qy9Ze6
• Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/LatffH
—————————————————————— LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
Gun Control Act Video - https://youtu.be/xjp8S5aLt0c
• 1989 Sporting Purpose Study - https://www.atf.gov/file/61761/download
• 1998 Sporting Purpose Study - https://www.atf.gov/file/57521/download
• 2011 Sporting Purpose Study - https://www.atf.gov/resource-center/docs/january-2011-importability-certain-shotgunspdf/download
• M855 Opposition Comment - https://princelaw.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/ficg-sporting-purposes-ammo-comment-final-w-exhibits.pdf
—————————————————————— TAKE ACTION!
• Bylaw Amendments - http://www.adamkraut.com/nra-bylaw-amendments/
• Adam Kraut for 2018 NRA Board - http://www.adamkraut.com
• CALL your Representative! - http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/
• CALL your Senator! - https://www.senate.gov/senators/contact/
Business Inquires: email@example.com ©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2017
The materials available through The Gun Collective (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only. The Legal Brief is intended to provide information and not legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Viewing these videos or accessing any of the links contained within the description do not create an attorney-client relationship between Adam Kraut, The Legal Brief or The Gun Collective, including any of its employees, agents, assigns, heirs, members and the user or browser. The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author.