Today on The Legal Brief, Adam explains the ONE law you NEED to know about that shields manufacturers from being sued for the criminal acts of people!
———————————————— Today's Partners:
• Buy a DD, Get a FREE Yeti! - https://danieldefense.com/redemption
• Get 15% OFF at Patriot Patch! Use Code "TGC": https://goo.gl/1OWfnU
• Buy from Amazon - http://amzn.to/2kE8UBq
• TGC Shirts and Patches at TGCGear: https://goo.gl/Qy9Ze6
• Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/LatffH
—————————————————————— LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
• Adam Kraut for 2018 NRA Board - http://www.adamkraut.com
• PLCAA §§ 7901-7903: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/7901
• Complaint against Slide Fire: https://goo.gl/yj2DrR
• Phillips v. Lucky Gunner, LLC, 84 F. Supp. 3d 1216: https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20150330936
• Ileto v. Glock, Inc., 565 F. 3d 1126: https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=16785272384465021333&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr
• Estate of Kim v. Coxe, 295 P.3d 380: https://casetext.com/case/estate-of-kim-v-coxe
Business Inquires: email@example.com ©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2017
The materials available through The Gun Collective (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only. The Legal Brief is intended to provide information and not legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Viewing these videos or accessing any of the links contained within the description do not create an attorney-client relationship between Adam Kraut, The Legal Brief or The Gun Collective, including any of its employees, agents, assigns, heirs, members and the user or browser. The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author.